Consumer Electronics Show is a major technology-related trade show held each January in the Las Vegas Convention Center
1. Displair showed off its the first airborne holographic interactive display with full scale multi touch screen support, this technology is ideal for advertising and promo campaigns.
2. At the annual International CES gadget show in Las Vegas, Sharp is showing off a 32-inch monitor that uses its IGZO technology, based on a semiconductor material called indium gallium zinc oxide.
3. Nano Nails and Tech Tips to protect your touch phones from scratches. Nano Nails is a solution for people who have long nails and need to use a touch screen
4. Ford used CES to show off a number of new vehicles and technologies. This is a single-seat, open-wheel Formula One EcoBoost Road Car
5. Nvidia’s Project Shield. One of the biggest presentations shown at CES this year was, without a doubt, NVIDIA’s Project SHIELD, complete with a Tegra 4 processor
6.The Oculus Rift promises virtual reality 3D gaming like we’ve never seen before.
7.Vizio’s 11.6-inch Windows 8 Tablet. VIZIO tablet runs an AMD Z60 dual-core 1 GHz processor with 2GB RAM. The Full HD display (1920 x 1080) supports ten-fingers touch to comfortably operate the new Microsoft OS
8.PC: Xi3 Piston. What is the Xi3 Piston? The Xi3 Piston is a small form factor PC that was announced at CES 2013. Xi3 has recieved an investment from Valve. The Piston model is reportedly optimized for use with Steam’s Big Picture mode. Despite its small size, the Piston PC will still be upgradeable with specialized
9.Panasonic, one of the biggest manufacturers introducing ultra-high-definition TV. The Panasonic 56in 4K OLED TV also claims to be the world’s largest OLED panel produced using the RGB all printing method.
10. Sony Xperia Z. There’s no doubt that the “star” of the Consumer Electronics Show held in Las Vegas is Sony Mobile’s flagship Android smartphone. The Sony Xperia Z boasts a 5-inch full high-definition [1,080 x 1,920] Reality display with the mobile Bravia Engine image enhancement and OptiContrast panel technology
11. Fitbit announced its new wristband monitor called Fitbit Flex. Fitbit Flex is the first fitness band to sync via Bluetooth 4.0, and the company’s latest personal activity gadget. The new model will provide a large amount of valuable feedback, such as steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled, hours slept, the amount of active time and the quality of sleep.
12.Vuzix M100 is now ready to give the SDK for its M100 Smart Glasses to Android developers looking to create apps for the Google Glasses competitor. The new Vuzix M100 Smart Glasses put a small display in front of the user’s eye, giving them access to information from their smartphone without having to actually look at the phone’s display.
13. The portable boomBOTTLE speaker from Scosche, just introduced at CES, is a waterproof speaker that measures 2.85″ in diameter and 8.2″
14. Jongo T640B. Pure’s cheap, colorful Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speakers connect with your smartphone to bring music to your living room.
15. Parrot has announced their newest innovation; a wireless Bluetooth sensor for plants which utilises a dedicated smartphone app to inform users on the health of their plants. Parrot has released a Bluetooth plant monitoring device, which sends data to the data cloud
16. Lego Mindstorms EV3. Lego is back with another generation of MindStorms, the company’s consumer robotics line aimed at introducing application programming to a younger generation. Kids these days grow up with so much focus on the virtual self, but MindStorms works as a bridge to connect software programming with real-world, physical actions.
17. Razer Edge Pro is more than just a tablet, it’s a full-fledged mobile gaming PC, ready to play all of your favorite games and applications.
18. 3D Systems has announced their newest entry into the desktop 3D printermarket: the CubeX 3D printer
19.VIZIO 5.1 Home Theater Soundbar . The bars include being Premium 42-inch and 54-inch sound bars. The 42-inch sound bar has a wireless sub and surround speakers. The sound bar ships with a Display Remote. Vizio also has a new 54-inch home theater sound bar aimed TVs 60-inches and larger. Vizio says that both of these new sound bars have 102 dB of crystal-clear audio with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. The sound bars also have integrated Bluetooth.
20. Seagate Wireless Plus. Now with Seagate Wireless Plus you can enjoy your media and access your files without wires or Internet. This battery-powered mobile storage device creates its own Wi-Fi network, so you can wirelessly stream your media and files to your tablet or smartphone on-the-go and off-the-grid. The free Seagate Media app for iOS, Kindle Fire and Android makes it easy to navigate and enjoy your media whenever you go.
21. Samsung’s Floating 4K Ultra HD TV